Managers and team leaders are required to motivate employees and partners to fulfill a range of tasks, while maintaining the balance between pursuing the task and focusing on the person. The “Fulfill!” workshop offers its participants a set of instrumental tools for empowering management and facilitation. The workshop leads the participant on a personal experiential journey that combines individual and group exercises.
In addition to acquiring the vast array of instrumental tools that we have to offer, the workshop applies a unique set of tools developed by “Mashkuchit – Business development and training”: the associative cards set, which includes 100 picture cards and 100 word and feeling cards, along with a guidance kit for the manger and facilitator.
- Managing, guiding and facilitating with the creative “Fulfill!” cards set.
Studying and practicing the “Fulfill!” model: Where have I come from? Where am I going? And how will I get there?
- Methods – discover a vast array of methods to apply in management, guidance and facilitation – video clips, songs, and art.
- Studying models for management and facilitation, and identifying the model that matches the participant and the organization.
- Fulfill on my own! Tools for leading an independent process of creativity and fulfillment.
The “Fulfill!” workshop for management, guidance and empowering facilitation is a course that consists of several meeting. It includes a wide and complete range of professional skills on the topic. Two of our leading courses include working with the “Fulfill!” kit:
- The 4 keys to being successful course!
- The “mosaic” workshop for self awareness!