About the process and the tools the course provides:
- The path to achieving excellent customer service, whether by phone or face-to-face.
- Shaping an organizational “service agreement” and defining rules for professional customer service.
- Examining the gap between customer service that is responsive and customer service that is sales driven.
- Interpersonal communication skills that pertain to customer services. We will practice and apply skills, while reflecting on the communication styles that characterize the participant and the organization.
- Tools for creating “rapport’ or “similarities” for effective customer service.
- Meeting aggression with assertiveness when providing customer service.
- Tools for persuading and influencing, negotiation skills, techniques for handling objections, and making a sale while providing customer service.
The “Improving Customer Service Skills” course consists of 6-10 sessions. Each session is 4 hours long, and provides powerful learning experiences within a group setting! Throughout the course we use and analyze recorded customer service phone calls. We also use a closed camera system to in order to film a range of customer service and sales simulations.
The facilitation is group oriented. It incorporates a variety of exercises and feedback on the implementation of the tools and techniques provided during the course.