“This course is the most important gift I have given myself over the past decade”
What are the experiences that have shaped you over the years? What do they include, and how do they affect my behavior? How do I experience my life, including my personal and professional environment? What did I dream about when I was younger and have my dreams remained the same? Which questions should I be asking myself, which I have yet to ask? How can I enhance the knowledge I have acquired throughout my life in order to excel at work and in life? The “Mosaic” workshop for Self Awareness and Excellence deals with these questions. We invite you to join a fascinating personal and group “journey” that will shape and empower you. The workshop is aimed at people interested in joining a group in order reflect on their lives from a creative and constructive point of view, who wish to study themselves from a personal and group perspective, and who seek to bring about change that will advance their personal and professional lives.
About the process and tools the course provides:
- What are the components that make up my identity? What shaped my past and what will shape my future?
- Do I have preconceptions about myself that stand in my way? That prevent me from succeeding? Changing? Creating?
- Guiding a process of forgiveness and acceptance, including your close and working environment.
- Clarifying personal aspirations for the future and examining the tools to fulfill them in my life.
- Shaping a personal vision for success and desired change in my life.
- The workshop incorporates guided imagery processes by applying tools derived from the NLP approach.
The workshop consists of 8 sessions. Each session lasts 3 hours, amounting to a 24 hour group experience that will impact and shape you.
The facilitation is group and process oriented. The course will be held in small groups, with up to 15 participants per group.
During the workshop we use the “Fulfill!” cards set and workbook, which are both offered for sale. For further details, press here.